Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Most Taken For Granted

Okay the last OFFICIAL award, now!

The Most Taken For Granted~

This Minion is always there for us all and sometimes we seem to forget that they're always helping us and they don't have their own problems. No matter what is going on in their life they always seem to be here helping us out when we need someone the most. I think a lot of Minions are taken for granted and don't get the thanks that they deserve, but this one in particular. So, I thank you...
















































































Nixion Strange! You're always here for us all and I cannot thank you enough! You're amazing, whether you like it or not! You've helped us all so much and in return I feel as though I have done nothing, so I just want you to know that I am always going to be here for you and I want to help you as much as I can! :3 *gives Nix another award that sparkles so much no-one can tell what it really is*


**reposted with permission.

1 comment:

  1. Ah jeez, just knowing I somehow won this always cheers me up

    ReplyDelete