Friday, July 6, 2012

Octaboona for Best in Poetry

I will try to keep this brief.  It will be hard for the one who I want to talk about could keep me writing for ever on just how wonderful and lovely he is. So extraordinary!
Anyhow, Octaboona has been around for a long time. During this time he has been a great friend to all. He also has contributed to the blog by writing stories, updates and poetry.
His poetry is AMAZING! Many of the poems that are found are ones about the bloggers themselves. He has gifted many of us with his excellent poemx and he also has helped me to start writing poems. he never laugh at my attemp but was always encouraging with suggestionl

1 comment:

  1. BTW this was written and posted when I was half asleep. :P Please don't hold any typos or simpleness of the post to hold back the message. :D

    ReplyDelete