Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Funniest Bloglandian

Funniest Bloglandian.

Well, this one must have been difficult. There's not a day that goes by in Blogland that I am not laughing my head off and receiving fucked up looks from my family for laughing at nothing. *shrugs* But, this persons humor appears to stand out the most. I, personally, find myself in fits of giggles in the majority of conversations I have with this person.
This person truly does deserve this award, always making someone laugh and has made my day several times with their humor. So, I'd like to thank you,

















































Nixion Strange for being the funniest Bloglandian here! *hugs again* LOOK AT THIS TROPHY! *points to the air* Damn. It ran away. It had loads of 'Hahahahahahahahahahs' on it...*looks around* Eve probably ate it. *shrugs* I'll find you another one, soon! :D


**reposted with permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment